Due to the batteries, the chamber burns into flames.

Francisco JR was about to die of intoxication inside his own house when a huge fire broke out.

Firefighters Ramos Arizpey came to his aid. The victim did not need to be transported to the hospital.

The 47-year-old was involved in an accident that allegedly occurred in a wooden drawer where he had stored several cell phones.

The batteries overheated, causing many of them to explode, causing flames to appear in one of the bedrooms of the house at No. 404, Rev. Najar, in the Mantelis del Valle neighborhood.

Fortunately, the fire was contained thanks to the speed of the rescue and only the house was cordoned off.

The extent of the damage to the property was not disclosed and the items that were left in complete damage have been identified as wooden cabinets and a recreation center.

.

Author: Meczyki

Meczyki, Meczyki pl, meczyki tv, meczyki/pl, meczyki pl pilka nozna, meczyki n a zywo, meczyki pl wyniki, meczyki pl boks, meczyki 24, meczyki skróty, meczyki online, meczyki live

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *