Sergio Chico Perez (Red Bull), who finished third in the Turkish Grand Prix with a thrilling performance on Sunday – announced before coming to the podium in Istanbul Park, the 16th in the Formula One World Championship. Very happy “after a career that he described as” extremely intense “.
Born 31 years ago in Guadalajara, Chico signed for third place in Formula One, the third part of the season, after completing a major staging in the interests of his partner Max Versatapen. Second, it regained World Cup leadership, finishing fifth behind Englishman Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes), who was overtaken by Mexico during a crucial part of the event.
“It’s a very fast race,” said the brave driver from Guadalajara, who won in Azerbaijan this year and won his second victory after driving in the Premier class.
“I had a lot of interesting duels, especially Lewis (Hamilton) and (Mongaski) Charles (from Ferrari),” said Chico, who finished fifth in the World Cup, with 10 points less than Englishman Lendo Norris. McLaren), who finished seventh in the wet race in Turkey this Sunday, in which he ran all the time on intermediate tires.
“You had to be patient, because you didn’t know what was going on with the tires and it was hard to manage them,” explained ‘Chico’ after finishing third in Istanbul Park, where he finished second last year. Were number
These are the 13 podiums that ‘Chico’ has:
- 2012 Malaysian GP: Second position.
- 2012 Canadian GP: 3rd position.
- 2012 Italian GP: Second position.
- Bahrain GP 2014: 3rd position.
- 2015 Russian GP: 3rd position.
- Monaco GP 2016: 3rd position.
- European GP 2016: 3rd position.
- Azerbaijan GP 2018: 3rd position.
- 2020 Turkish GP: Second position.
- Sakhir GP 2020: First position.
- Azerbaijan GP 2021: 1st place.
- 2021 French GP: 3rd position.
- 2021 Turkish GP: 3rd position.
With Fox Sports information.