Below are the full terms and conditions for the Sunday Life Fantasy Football tournament in the 2022/23 Irish League season.
By entering this contest, you agree to these terms and consent to the management of your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
These terms were last updated on August 4, 2022.
Terms and Conditions
1. The organizers are Mediahuis Ireland, 33 Clarendon Road, Belfast, BT1 3BG. Mediahuis Ireland will provide the prize to the winner.
2. By registering, all eligible members agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. The application email will be part of the general terms and conditions. Invalid or fraudulent entries invalidate the entry. Mediahuis Ireland reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for breach of any of these terms and conditions. Mediahuis Ireland reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be posted on the website.
3. Closing date is Friday, August 12, 2022 at 19:45.
4. The promotion is open to residents of Northern Ireland over 18 years of age. Mediahuis Ireland reserves the right to ask the winner for written proof of age.
5. Employees and agents of Mediahuis Ireland or any company associated with the promotion or any of Mediahuis Ireland’s subsidiaries are not eligible to enter the relevant competition, nor are their immediate family members. For these purposes, “immediate family member” includes a spouse, partner, child, foster child, grandson, brother, half-brother, sister, step-sister, parent, foster parent or legal guardian.
6. Each participant can only enter an email address once.
7. A participant’s use of a false email address, name or address will disqualify the participant from any prize.
8. The winning entry will be selected by an independent judge who runs the competition from Mediahuis Ireland. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be made. Winners will be contacted by email, phone or mail. Your data is processed by an independent judge for the sole purpose of managing the competition.
9. In the event of any conflict between these rules and such specific guidelines/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail. By entering this contest, you accept these rules and the specific guidelines/terms and conditions applicable to individual prizes as set out above.
10. Failure to claim a prize within 7 days will render any entry invalid. Prizes not claimed within this period will be considered forfeited and may be transferred to Mediahuis Ireland without any liability to the winner.
11. We are not responsible for damaged, lost or lost records and proof of shipment is not accepted as proof of delivery. Applications will not be accepted by agents, wholesalers or third parties.
12. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the end of the competition by email, phone or mail. Major promotion winners can be identified by sending SAE to Mediahuis Ireland, 33 Clarendon Road, Belfast, BT1 3BG within one month of the closing date.
13. Mediahuis Ireland will endeavor to deliver all prizes within 14 days of winning. If this is not possible, the winner will be notified of the delay.
14. Any additional costs and expenses incurred by the winner shall be borne by him.
15. Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the winner.
16. Mediahuis Ireland’s determination and decision in all matters is final and no correspondence on competition matters will be entered into. Mediahuis Ireland reserves the right, in its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant, entrant or candidate whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intent of the promotion and to declare null and void any or all of their claims or entries. based on such behavior; (b) declare null and void any claim or record arising from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including, without limitation, any errors in the newspaper, this website and/or other printed materials, or where when errors are made in any aspect of preparing or running a promotion that materially affects the outcome of the promotion, the number of applicants or the value of claims; (c) add or remove any rules upon prior notice and/or (d) cancel the promotion, or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Mediahuis Ireland.
17. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold. All prizes, including holidays, are subject to availability. If a prize is not available for reasons beyond the control of Mediahuis Ireland, Mediahuis Ireland will take all reasonable steps to replace the prize with a suitable alternative. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of the claimed prize(s).
18. Mediahuis Ireland shall not be liable for the delivery, non-delivery, alleged non-delivery or delay in delivery of prizes by a third party, including, but not limited to, the failure of the winner to claim ownership of the prize. Winners are responsible for making reservations and/or other arrangements directly with said third party.
19. A promotion may also be voided if a contest related typographical or manufacturing error appears in the magazine or on this website.
20. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the winners of the competition may be published and the names and images of the winners may be published in the Sunday Life newspaper, the Belfast Telegraph website, social media and other websites associated with the promotion . The winners must fully cooperate for the purpose of advertising, if necessary.
21. All entrants agree not to give any interviews or make any statements in connection with or in connection with the competition without the written consent of Mediahuis Ireland.
22. Mediahuis Ireland reserves the right to publish works (including parts of works) other than the winning work, and publication does not necessarily mean that an entrant has won a prize.
23. Personal data collected during this competition will be kept securely for 28 days after the end of the 2022/23 football season in order to determine the winner. Mediahuis Ireland will delete this data when winners have been selected and notified.
24. Mediahuis Ireland is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, or for lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit or prevent an eligible entrant from participating in the Contest. Other than death or personal injury resulting from the acts or omissions of Mediahuis Ireland or its employees, Mediahuis Ireland shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the winner’s (or their guest’s) receipt of a prize.
25. Mediahuis Ireland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or change the competition rules at any time without prior notice.